Thursday, April 23, 2009

Harmon Harmony

That is the new nickname that I have applied to Julie and Adam's marriage. It goes right in sync with all the last name alliteration we've got going on... Medlock Madness/ O'Neal Oasis... haha!

So Julie and Adam have been married for two years as of April 14, 2009. It was a warmer day in '09 than it was in '07! It sure was cold, but it sure was beautiful. They got married and held the reception at Marlsgate Plantation in Scott, Arkansas. That little man who runs it all is so funny, but he did such a good job. What's his name, Julie? Dave? Julie's hometown preacher came down to do the honors which was very special. I was happy to stand by her side as a bridesmaid along with Shelly, Christina, and Mary Katherine. Now if only Sue Anne could fit in there somewhere.... :) haha!! Below are some (I use the word "some" loosely...) of my favorite shots from her bridals! Let me refer you to facebook for the ginormous library of pictures from her actual wedding day.
Photojournalism by Bell Art Photo












































No comments: