Finally.... I'm out of the classroom :) I have 2 exams left until I start clinical rotations. I have a one week vacation between my exams and clinics. I dont' really know what I'm going to do with that time. I don't have a vacation planned... Josh has to work. I plan to work out and try new recipes... but that can't take up a whole weeks worth of time. I don't think I know what to do with myself if I'm not studying all the time. Josh tells me I'll just have to learn to get used to it, but I don't know that I want to. I enjoy being busy. Very very busy. Maybe I'll go hang around some of my favorite veterinarians's clincis. Maybe I'll organize Josh's closet (it's not color coded like mine is). Maybe I'll start studying for boards (haha). Seriously... I don't know what to do.
I've had a lot of free time in the last few weeks too. I was so bored last weekend I even cleaned my baseboards. Don't get me wrong - they needed cleaning... but that's not something I usually have time to do.
I should start studying for my finals soon. They are Monday and Wednesday of next week. I just can't find the self dicipline to do so. Instead I'm playing on here.
Lake Fayetteville Bridal Portraits...
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment