Friday, November 23, 2007

TDAY 2007

Since I have 4 finals in 1 week, Josh and I could NOT make the trip to Arkansas for Thanksgiving. Soooooo, Mom and dad came down to Baton Rouge!! Stacey and Craig also came over to share family time. We all split the cooking duties, and I made the annual Thanksgiving Trivia game. Stacey won!! (Josh really won, but the prize was a Snickers bar that needed to be gone!)



Josh was sweet and helped me set the table. I wish I took a picture of it.... It was in the shape of a T (two rectangle tables together), and we didn't quite have enough chairs so since Josh and I were the hosts we sat in our tailgating chairs!!! It was quite the set up.


Like I said before, we all split up the cooking duties. Mom actually ended up taking over my culinary responsibilities and let me study.


The boys, on the other hand, had a nice time watching TV. I must give them credit though. They had a sincere thank you ready for us when it was time to eat. Boys, you're welcome.


Well, we only had 2 tickets to the Arkansas/ LSU game. Originally they were for Mom and Dad, but Mom gave hers up to Josh could go. Isn't she sweet!? We had a good time watching it on TV and wondering how the boys must be feeling now that we BEAT LSU!!!!!!!


No comments: